Leaders of the next generation, achieving comprehensive abilities with a global outlook and leading strategies
The power of mathematics lies in its generality—its practicality lives
indiscriminately in every area of research. The mathematical sciences
can respond to unsolved social problems with its comprehensive ability
to dynamically develop leading research in both university and
industry. By combining conclusive knowledge with hypotheses from
the theoretical sciences, we seek the creation of objective
philosophies which are based on experimental results obtained through
new research methods.
We hold joint seminars and special lectures to provide the opportunity for discussions and collaborative research projects—which we call the virtual Open Facility for Knowledge— and by composing a strong research foundation through global networking, we inspire leading edge scholars of the next generation who can play a role in rapidly changing and globally-driven projects. Moreover, this research center will explore further entrepreneurship with economics, psychology, and law fields—which still require vast needs to develop together with the mathematical sciences. We also aim to be a research center for opening social frontiers through the collaboration with public facilities and organizations.
- 2017.03.13 (日本語) パンフレット「日立と一緒に計算機の概念を変えよう!」のお知らせ
- 2017.02.01 (日本語) 知能数理研究分野中垣俊之教授等の研究が新潮文庫「たけしの面白科学者図鑑 ヘンな生き物がいっぱい！」ビートたけし著に掲載されました。
- 2017.01.23 6th Mathematics for Social Creativity Seminar
- 2017.01.13 Hitachi Hokkaido University Laboratory Project “Changing the Concept of Computer with Hitachi!” Started
- 2017.01.10 (日本語) 数理連携教育への貢献についてのお知らせ
- 2017.01.08 (日本語) Cross-border Symposiumを開催しました．
- 2017.01.08 (日本語) 知能数理研究分野中垣俊之教授等の粘菌研究が毎日小学生新聞に掲載されました。
- 2017.01.01 Professor Masanao Yamaoka, Experimental Mathematical Research field, became a visiting professor at Mathematical Collaborative Education Promotion Office, Mathematical Sciences major, Graduate School of Science; the main purpose is to bridge mathematics and corporate research.
- 2016.12.27 (日本語) 第五回社会創造数学セミナー
- 2016.12.19 Workshops “Mathematical methods and practice in information security” will be held